New! The East Asia Men-for-Men Network | FAQ | About EAM4M

Below is a closed archive.

Live network is for East Asian men and
gay men of all nationalities.
See: EAM4M

All forums    Young guys for young guys (20s, teens)    22 years old mixed boy

Read Only Read Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
22 years old mixed boy Login/Join

Picture of candide
posted
hi ^_^
i would be happy to meet new friends from all around the world, i am kind but a little shy so don't esitate to email me if you are interested, i will always take some time to answer you.
st-marc1986@hotmail.fr

Posts: 8 | Location (city or country): France | Registered:: 05 July 2008Report This Post
Picture of calvan
posted Hide Post
im a bit shy my self but the confident side of me always takes over, I love meeting new friends and like you im very open to talks to any random person. I'm turning 21 this year so your slightly older, hopefully you won't consider me too childish.

Posts: 7 | Location (city or country): NZ | Registered:: 28 March 2008Report This Post
Picture of candide
posted Hide Post
ho thank you for answering me ^_^ i thought that nobody would answer me. You seem to be a very nice and cool person so i would be very happy to be friend with you ^_^. Don't worry i will not consider you are childish just because you are younger than me lol.

Posts: 8 | Location (city or country): France | Registered:: 05 July 2008Report This Post