Read Only Read Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
Our Twitter network Login/Join

Picture of Taddy
posted
Here's the JguyUSguy home base on Twitter. Good idea to bookmark it and check back when more and more guys join.

http://twitter.com/JguyUSguy/with_friends

Joining is FREE and EASY

Be sure to add JguyUSguy as a friend. This way you can meet other guys who use both JguyUSguy and Twitter.

There are other web apps that are kinda neat to look at for a few minutes, but not especially useful. See:
http://twittervision.com/

Let's have fun with this!

Posts: 1788 | Location (city or country): Kansai | Registered:: 30 April 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
みんなひまありすぎ!

(Some people have too much free time!)

Posts: 233 | Location (city or country): Tokyo | Registered:: 18 July 2005Report This Post
Picture of Taddy
posted Hide Post
Haha. But Twitter is perfect for wasting Golden Week. 02

Most mind-numbing Twitter view comes from Twittervision:
http://twittervision.com/

Woah. 10

Posts: 1788 | Location (city or country): Kansai | Registered:: 30 April 2004Report This Post
Picture of Taddy
posted Hide Post

Picture of whitehawk
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to access Twitter, but it's SOOOO slow... I use hikari fiber, 100M, so it's either a problem of "crossing" the Pacific, or that twitter server is slow, or there are too many connections on Sundays :P

With that speed, I can't register even if I wanted to....

Posts: 10 | Location (city or country): Tokyo, Japan | Registered:: 24 October 2005Report This Post
<Jamie>
posted
whitehawk, I use it over IM which is usually better. If you use jabber (gtalk etc) you can add twitter@twitter.com to your buddy list and register from there...

Report This Post
Picture of MagnetMan
posted Hide Post
Taddy,
I've joined twitter, but I cannnot figure out how to add JguyUSguy as a friend - I can't find the page you've posted above.
Does Twitter only work from Internet Explorer, not the Mac-friendly browsers?

Youch.

MM

Posts: 261 | Location (city or country): Osaka / Los Angeles | Registered:: 23 March 2005Report This Post
Picture of MagnetMan
posted Hide Post
Taddy,
Ok - I uploaded a twitter image, but the 'Actions' dialogue box on your April 29th post above is nowhere to be seen on my brower. Can you check if it is still there? And their help menu is hopless - cannot 'search' for a description for how to 'add'

Thx,
MM

Posts: 261 | Location (city or country): Osaka / Los Angeles | Registered:: 23 March 2005Report This Post
Picture of WonJunKim
posted Hide Post
just joined Tweeter! Hope I can find my Prince here! (^_^)

Posts: 4 | Location (city or country): Manila, Philippines | Registered:: 19 June 2007Report This Post